All bookings are made with Exotic Asia Travels registered with the Jammu & Kashmir Tourism department and having its registered office at Leh , Ladakh. Exotic Asia Travels is also registered and recognized by the department of Tourism, Government of India.
- On booking a trek with us you must be able to understand the risks and hazards which are involved in adventure trips. You must be physically and mentally prepared for the same. Any existing medical problems should be mentioned at the time of enquiry so that we can give the necessary guidance for a suitable trip.
- It is important that you are adequately insured for the full duration of your trip and the insurance should cover medical expenses, injury, death, cost of repatriation, helicopter evacuation. All baggage and belongings are entirely at your own risk at all times and we will not take responsibility of loss, damage or accident to any luggage or property.
- On confirmation of traveling with us, you will need to complete the booking / registration form and send bank transfer for the amount of 30% of the total cost of the tour - as trip deposit. Bank details will be sent when trip is finalized. On receipt of the trip deposit, the detailed itinerary alongwith briefing notes and equipment checklist will be sent.
Balance payment will be collected on arrival.
(Please note that on payments made by bank transfer, bank charges will have to be borne by the clients)
- Should you wish to cancel; the following scale of charges will apply:
- 15% cancellation fee of the total cost is applicable, if a cancellation is made at least 45 days prior to departure.
- 25% cancellation fee of the total cost is applicable, when a cancellation is made 15 days prior to departure.
- 50% cancellation fee of the total cost is applicable, when a cancellation is made 10 days prior to departure.
- 75% cancellation fee of the total cost is applicable, when a cancellation is made 7 day prior to departure.
- 100% cancellation fee of the total cost is applicable in case of No Show and last minute cancellation.
- (For all the above sectors any domestic airfares will be refundable depending on the type of ticket purchased as some are non refundable tickets. Refundable tickets with a cancellation fee will be charged according to filght company. )